Indice del forum

La circolarità delle idee

dialogo sulla creatività delle relazioni umane

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Urwerk UR-105TA CLOCKWORK ORANGE men watch
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazione forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
fakewatchesuk

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.chronosale.co

italy
MessaggioInviato: 12 Nov 2020 07:02:19    Oggetto:  Urwerk UR-105TA CLOCKWORK ORANGE men watch
Descrizione:

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
#@@#@!!

URWERK UR-100V iron: bright as well as bright

URWERK has added the latest watch to its UR-100 series.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
consists of steel and titanium, one color and undecorated to focus on its most refined appearance-all finished by hand. There is no coloring here, but subtle. The contour and surface treatment jointly create ever-changing contrasts of sunshine and dark on slick, matt, frosted and hit peened surfaces.

Martin Frei, the chief designer and co-founder of URWERK, said: "The main reason for falling excited about watches is the emotional step to watches. " "In improvement to the complexity of the mechanism, we also try and do our best Complete this kind of watch. The UR-100V straightener appears with all its open brilliance, only reflecting gentle on the metal to show it is beauty. "

In addition to URWERK's hour and minute running trademark satellite configuration, UR-100V Iron can also make your twisting space clearer. After the small hand completes a 60-minute journey, it will reappear within 20 minutes at 555 kilometers. If you stand about the equator of our rotating globe, this is the distance you journey in 20 minutes. The other ratio tracks your traveling in space around the sun: 36, 740 kilometers every thirty minutes.

On the display of the UR-100V iron, the time and long distance are the same, the hours and also minutes are blue, along with kilometers are bright white. Typically the watchmaker and co-founder involving URWERK, Felix Baumgartner (Felix Baumgartner) revealed that his plan came from a clock inclined to him by his papa Geri, a famous fixer of antique clocks. "It was made by Gustave Sandoz at the 1893 World's Sensible. It does not show the time, though the distance traveled by a place on the equator. "

Within the dome of UR-100, URWERK's new movement 12. 02 drives the carousel for you to transmit the roaming time period on three satellites. Felix Baumgartner said: "This brand-new movement redesigned the slide carousel to make the hours travel down the minutes for 60 minutes, the minutes close to the minutes. Using this method easier, Read the time far more intuitively". The carousel plus the hourly structure are all falsified from anodized aluminum then sandblasted and sandblasted, while attached screws are singularly rounded. The satellite lies on a brass wheel sprayed with ruthenium. The composition at the top of the hour exhibit is frosted and sandblasted aluminum. The automatic gathering rotor of UR-100 is actually controlled by a special-shaped attach called Windfänger.

The appearance of the actual UR-100V iron case will be nostalgic. Many owners of URWERK watches will recall the initial models of independent brands. “We took some of the stylistic popular features of the first buildings and then deconstructed them, ” Martin Frei explained. "For example, the particular steel dome of our previous model is now transparent sky-blue crystal. The hard contours on the titanium and stainless steel event demonstrate its perfection. Since I always have different requirements intended for symmetry, I use different Amount is eye-catching. " They concluded.

URWERK UR-100 V Metal Technical Specifications

UR-100V Flat iron - Limited edition

Clues

Satellite hours and moments;
Rotational distance at the collar in 20 minutes;
Orbital distance in 20 mins.
Movement

Calibre Selfwinding R 12. 02 movement while using winding rotor governed by way of a Windfänger airscrew.
Jewels forty five
Balance frequency: 28 800v/h - 4Hz
Power reserve: 24 hours
Materials:
Satellite time on beryllium-bronze Geneva last longer than;
Aluminium carousel;
Carousel in addition to triple baseplates in ARCAP alloy.
Finishes:
Circular graining and sanding, shot peening;
Chamfered screw heads;
Time and minutes painted inside SuperLumiNova.
Case

Materials: Ti and stainless steel.
Dimensions:
Girth: 41mm,
Length: 49. 7mm,
Height: 14mm
Glass: Sky-blue crystal
Water-resistance: Pressure screened at 3ATM (30m)
Secure

Blue Alacantra with a ti buckle.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 12 Nov 2020 07:02:19    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
fakewatchesuk

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 12 Nov 2020 07:04:20    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Torna in cima
fakewatchesuk

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 12 Nov 2020 07:05:38    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazione forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: