Indice del forum

La circolarità delle idee

dialogo sulla creatività delle relazioni umane

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Its been a long wait for Mackenzie Hughes but in
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> E se il figlio non va via?
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Giu 2019 08:51:05    Oggetto:  Its been a long wait for Mackenzie Hughes but in
Descrizione:

Its been a long wait for Mackenzie Hughes but in just a couple of weeks, hell finally kick off his 2014 season on the Web.Com Tour. The former Canadian Amateur champion, who made his rookie year as a professional a memorable one, has had a long wait to get back on the course and after last season, hes anxious to play. "Its funny that my season really ended in September," he said, noting the end of the PGA Tour Canada schedule. "That was so long ago and Ive had so much time to think about it." Whats probably crossed his mind from time to time has been his great campaign of 2013, where he went from having no status and minimal financial backing to winning the Order of Merit on PGA Tour Canada, which gave him an exemption onto the Web.Com Tour. It was certainly a whirlwind season but one the product of Dundas, Ont., never doubted he could make. After playing for Canada at the World Team Amateur Championship, Hughes turned pro, moved to Charlotte, N.C., and ventured out into the world of mini-tours. "I dont like mini-tours so much," he chuckled. "Youre not playing for a lot of money and its definitely not glamourous." However, thats about all Hughes had at that point. And he did learn a thing or two about life as a professional, which was a definite change from his amateur and college days. "You have to learn on your own pretty quickly," he said. "Youre really on your own." One thing that didnt change, however, was his talent. It didnt take him long to parlay a couple of PGA Tour Canada starts into a regular gig. And, in June, after going through the qualifying and winning a playoff, he made it into the U.S. Open. Although he didnt make the cut at Merion, it was an eye-opening experience. "It showed me that Im not that far off, that I can play at that level," he stated. "And it helped me when I got back to PGA Tour Canada." After missing the cut in his first three stops, Hughes rolled off four top-10 finishes in his next five events. That included a runner-up finish at the Wildfire Invitational and a victory at the Cape Breton Celtic Classic. His success on the course also helped him off it. When he first turned pro, Hughes attempted to find sponsors, even coming up with a plan to sell shares of himself. That didnt work out and in the early going, things were tight. This year, hes signed on with SportBox Entertainment Group, the new Canadian agency thats headed up by former IMGer Danny Fritz and includes as clients Mike Weir, Graham DeLaet and David Hearn. Hes found some stability with sponsorships from Ping and Freedom 55 Financial, but says hes a long way from being on easy street. "Its better for sure, but at the same time, Im going to spend a lot more money this year," Hughes pointed out. "Ill be paying for caddies, more travel, more of everything really. It adds up pretty quick. But if I play well, its not an issue." In addition to learning how to balance his chequebook, Hughes is learning the ropes of another new tour, this one a step up on the competitive scale. The long layoff has made it possible for him to glean lots of information about playing the Web.com Tour, but that has an upside and downside. "Ive talked to a million different people about it," Hughes said. "Ive maybe got too much advice. Im really just trying to figure out whats best for me." He has sought out help from those whove gone before him and hes hoping to play practice rounds with fellow Canadians Roger Sloan and Adam Hadwin to not only learn about courses, but also life on tour. He will also likely join up with another Canadian rookie, Albin Choi to share expenses and experiences. "Im more excited than nervous," Hughes admitted. "I want to test my game against the next level and see where I am." Hughes will get that opportunity when the Tour gets underway Feb. 13 in Bogota, Colombia.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. PETERSBURG, Fla.
.Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no immediate plans to tinker with their new NFL team.
. - Kobe Bryant and LeBron James traded hugs, big shots and verbal jabs all night with warmth and humour.
. Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists.
.com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday.1) Play the first round as currently devised.2) Re-seed, according to regular-season points, the four first-round winners in each conference, and conduct the second round to create four Stanley Cup semi-finalists. Notice I didnt say four "conference winners". Thats because the conferences cease to exist at this stage.3) The third round will feature Stanley Cup semi-final matchups that are determined, once again, by re-seeding the four remaining teams according to their regular-season points. Obviously, then, teams from different conferences could be playing each other in round three, and just as obviously, two teams from the same conference could be the semi-final winners.4) Voila! A Stanley Cup final that could bring together any two of the 30 NHL teams.The Stanley Cup final should be the NHLs best attraction. It has the built-in difficulty of June dates that make it too easy for hockey fans of 28 other teams to ignore the two that are still playing, especially when those two are not rivals in any other sense.dddddddddddd So forgive me when I say that Los Angeles/New Jersey (2012) and Anaheim/Ottawa (2007) and Carolina/Edmonton (2006) were not what wed call "marquee matchups". Under a system that could put any two teams in the Stanley Cup final, such matchups could occur again. But they wouldnt occur as often if their odds of meeting were reduced by 50 per cent, and the introduction of odds allowing for an all-East or all-West Stanley Cup final would inject the playoffs with a difference that could be felt where it matters most—in the last series.If you like the idea, PASS IT ON! Meanwhile, heres David Bowie with "CHANGES".
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Giu 2019 08:51:05    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> E se il figlio non va via? Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: