Indice del forum

La circolarità delle idee

dialogo sulla creatività delle relazioni umane

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Carl F. Bucherer Manero Tourbillon 00.10918.03.93.01
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazione forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
fakewatchesuk

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.chronosale.co

italy
MessaggioInviato: 17 Mar 2021 08:52:09    Oggetto:  Carl F. Bucherer Manero Tourbillon 00.10918.03.93.01
Descrizione:

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
- MANERO Tourbillon Limited Edition The actual perfection of watchmaking

Deluxe watchmaker Carl F. Bucherer has launched its own tourbillon, a limited edition watch , the 2015 limited version Manero tourbillon.

The tourbillon is regarded as one of the greatest challenges from the art of watchmaking because of complexity and exquisite kinetic properties, so it is the substantial discipline. The Swiss company brand Carl F. Bucherer demonstrated this complication at last in the Manero series of wrist watches, emphasizing its highest a higher level exquisite craftsmanship.

The production of tourbillons is extremely technically complex, and so, only a few watchmakers in the world is capable of this complex function. For the people who love masterpieces involving traditional watchmaking art, Carl F. Bucherer (Carl Farrenheit. Bucherer) launched a new constrained edition Manero Tourbillon.

The concept of the tourbillon was first developed at the end of those days to compensate for the accuracy issues of mechanical watches a result of gravity. Since the position in the watch on the wearer's hand wrist is different, gravity affects the velocity of the balance wheel. So as to minimize this effect, some sort of rotatable cage was designed to provide the balance wheel. This device helps the balance wheel and escapement to rotate around on its own, thereby making them independent of the location of the watch.

The highest willpower of today, the Manero Tourbillon Limited Edition combines timeless elegance of the Manero line with the masterpieces of tourbillon art by master watch manufactures for the first time. The opening with 6 o'clock on the face allows you to appreciate this exciting mechanism. The delicate issues of the gold and silver wire help it become the core of the best quality. In addition to the tourbillon, the
likewise integrates other special characteristics. Starting from the center, the particular date is indicated with a single hand.

The numbers about the date scale will change route at 3 o'clock as well as 9 o'clock so that they can always be clearly seen at a glance. Yet another unusual feature of the Manero Tourbillon Limited Edition can be a powerful 70-hour power reserve. The residual energy can be read with the power reserve indicator at being unfaithful o'clock. The 24-hour sign at 12 o'clock the actual dial more refined.

In spite of the large number of functions and guidance, Carl F. Bucherer from the Manero Tourbillon limited release still ensures the best lucidity of the dial. This is a difficult task that designers deal with by way of generous proportions and different numbers of combination.
. The wedge-shaped hr markers with eye-catching roles, the eye-catching letters and also numbers typical of Carl F. Bucherer, and the tapering hour and minute arms give a contemporary interpretation on the traditional complexity of the tourbillon. The exquisite rose gold enhanced case subtly continues this kind of elegant and luxurious appearance.

The particular strictly limited edition with the watch ensures the high uniqueness of the Manero Tourbillon Constrained Edition, with only one-hundred and eighty-eight of these famous timepieces available worldwide. With a new model in the Manero series, Carl N. Bucherer has successfully develop a watch that satisfies most connoisseurs who appreciate classic watchmaking skills and mixes the best features, and employs classics to make The impressive visual appeal is presented. MANERO tourbillon movement CFB T1001.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 17 Mar 2021 08:52:09    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazione forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: